Baylor University is pleased to foster the education of outstanding and talented students who wish to study abroad. The Academic International Scholarship Grants is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Only admitted first-time international students at Baylor are eligible for this scholarship. The selection for the scholarship award is purely based on a complete review of the student’s high school academic performance. The scholarship award will likely cover the tuition fee to a specific period.
Baylor University is a Christian university that provides a vibrant campus community for more than 16,000 students by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty committed to teaching. Its commitment to excellence and a broad range of academic programs offer students the rich traditions and growth opportunities of a large university with the personalized experiences and community of a smaller one.
Baylor University, USA
Number of Scholarships:
International Students are eligible to apply
Application must be submitted by November 1, 2022 for an early decision for the spring term.
Scholarship Value/ Duration:
The winning students will receive this scholarship in the form of a full or partial tuition fee to cover the undertaken programme at Baylor University.
Eligible Criteria for the Baylor University Academic International Grants 2022-2023
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must submit all required documents at the time of application.
- The students must submit scores in one of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- PTE – 60
- Duolingo – 110
- How to Apply: Students can submit their admission application on the university portal, Common Application portal, or the ApplyTexas portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Short essay
- Official statement of completion from one full year of full-time study at a school where English is the official language of instruction.
Official portal for Application