Intending to support the education of incoming talented and bright students, Nicholls State University is now offering amazing SGA International Scholarship Grants. Applications are ongoing for the academic year 2022-2023.
Both Undergraduate or Graduate students can both apply for this scholarship. Students must identify as full time enrolled international applicants at Nicholls State with a maintained GPA of 2.75 to qualify for this scholarship.
Nicholls State University delivers accredited degree programs and comprehensive learning experiences to prepare students for regional and global professions within a spirited campus environment immersed in Bayou Region culture.
- Business Masters Scholarship at University of Auckland New Zealand 2022/2023
- Financial Aid at University of Freiburg, Germany 2022/2023
- How to Immigrate to Canada From Tunisia in 2022
- Tillit International Scholarship at Regent’s University London UK 2022/2023
- UWE Millennium Scholarship at the University of West England UK 2022/2023
Nicholls State University (NSU), USA
Undergraduate or Graduate Degree
Any undergraduate or graduate programmes taught at NSU can be applied for.
Number of Scholarships:
Application closes March 4, 2022
All international students can apply.
Nicholls State University will provide the selected international students with a range of scholarship amounts for study costs.
Eligible Criteria for the Nicholls State University SGA International Grants 2022-2023
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants are required to provide all necessary documents at the time of application and must maintain a 2.75 GPA.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL Paper-based – 550
- TOEFL Computer-based – 213
- TOEFL Internet-based – 79
- How to Apply: Undergraduate or graduate admission applications at Nicholls State must be online through its application portal. Scholarship application details can be obtained at the Scholarship Office or by email to email@example.com or apply here. Students must submit an essay and a recommendation letter to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts and course descriptions from previous university work
- Copies of current I-20 & I-94 form (if transferring to Nicholls from within the United States)
- Transfer Advisor form (if transferring to Nicholls from within the United States)
- Immunization Form
- Affidavit of Support and Financial Statement
- Official Secondary School Transcripts with Official English Translation
- Official Certification of Degree Earned with Official English Translation
- Summary of Educational Background by Years Form
- Official GMAT or GRE scores sent directly by ETS.
Official Link for Scholarship Application