The Tillit International Scholarship is currently ongoing at the Regent’s University. In this article, we will be discussing the scholarship, its worth, its eligibility, and the application process.
The Tillit International Scholarship is offered for an Undergraduate degree. Regent’s University London (formerly Regent’s College) is a private university situated in London, United Kingdom. It is part of Galileo Global Education, Europe’s largest higher education provider. In 1985 it learned the former South Villa Estate campus of the University of London’s Bedford College in Regent’s Park.
The site was rented by Bedford College in 1908, and a new set of buildings designed by the architect Basil Champneys was opened by Queen Mary in 1913. The buildings were adapted and added to over the years, especially after bomb damage during the Second World War. Bedford College fused with Royal Holloway College (another college of the University of London) in 1985 and moved to Royal Holloway’s campus at Egham in Surrey, vacating the premises in Regent’s Park. Regent’s College progressively expanded, and the European Business School London moved to the College campus in 1987.
Regent’s University London presently has around 2,171 full-time students.
The University has an international student body with students coming from 140 countries overall. Fifteen percent of Regent’s students are from Britain. Another forty percent come from the European Union. Fifteen percent of the students come from the US.
The Regent’s University Student Union organizes a range of clubs and societies, including Polo Club, Finance and Investment Society, and Model United Nations. The Union also organizes the Students in Free Enterprise initiative.
Regent’s University London offers a wide range of courses in business, liberal arts, and fashion design and marketing. As of February 2022, Undergraduate course fees range from about £18,500 to £21,000 per annum. Regent’s University London had an average of 339 full-time corresponding staff during the year ended 30 June 2021, of whom 150 were academic staff and 189 were management and administration staff.
Regent’s University London is a company limited by share capital.
Not interested in this particular Scholarship? See Other
The Board of Directors is responsible for overseeing the strategy and goals of the University. The chair of the board is Nick Whitaker. Day-to-day operational management is a proxy to the Vice-Chancellor and CEO of their executive team.
In the financial year ended 30 June 2021, Regent’s University London had a total income of £31.62 million and total spending of £28.98 million. 98% of the total income produced was from tuition fees, and 42% and 53% of total disbursement were for operational costs and staff costs correspondingly.
At year-end, Regent’s University London had total net assets of £24.924 million. The cash surplus for the period was £24.401 million.
Worth of the Tillit International Scholarship
The Regent’s University London will offer 50% off on tuition fees and £10,000 per year for living costs.
Eligibility for the Tillit International Scholarship
- To be eligible for the Tillit International Scholarship, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students for the Tillit International Scholarship must have BBB A level equivalent or an outstanding entrepreneurial plan/track record.
- Applicants for the Tillit International Scholarship must be International Students.
- Three GCE A-levels in grades A-C.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma.
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 PLUS one of the following:
- Three AP tests with an average grade of 3 or two AP tests with an average grade of 4.
- Three SAT II (Subject Tests) with a minimum score of 500 in each section or two SAT II with a minimum score of 600 in each section.
- SAT I (Reasoning Tests) with a minimum score of 1800 (600 in each section).
- ACT with a composite score of 26 (20 in each section).
- Dual Enrolment and College credits (1st Year) – 30 credits with a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Equivalent qualifications as deemed acceptable by the University.
How to Apply for the Tillit International Scholarship
Kindly make sure to apply to BSc (Hons) Business, Technology and Entrepreneurship first, then come back and apply for the scholarship.
Application Deadline for the Tillit International Scholarship
The application deadline for this application is July 29, 2022.
Official Website: Click here