University of Missouri St. Louis Merit Scholarship and Grants. The University of Missouri St. Louis is glad to offer outstanding and talented students an educational opportunity. The Freshman Merit International Scholarship Grant is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational grant is exclusively offered to all First-time college students who will be admitted to USML for undergraduate degree coursework. Both International and Home students can apply for this award. Tuition Fee support can be expected from this scholarship opportunity. The scholarship will be awarded on a merit basis.
The University of Missouri-St. Louis is a public research university in St. Louis, Missouri. Established in 1963, it is one of four universities in the University of Missouri System and its newest. The University of Missouri–St. Louis is ranked #239 in National Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Missouri – St. Louis? The University of Missouri–St. Louis will be a beacon of hope, a force for good, and a leader in pursuing excellence in education, impactful research, and community service. They boldly assert that education is for everyone willing and able to seek it out.
See Others Scholarships Opportunities:
- Rolling Admission offers a Wide Application Window from November to May 2022-2024
- Business Masters Scholarship at University of Auckland New Zealand 2022/2023
- Financial Aid at University of Freiburg, Germany 2022/2023
- How to Immigrate to Canada From Tunisia in 2022
- Tillit International Scholarship at Regent’s University London UK 2022/2023
- UWE Millennium Scholarship at the University of West England UK 2022/2023
- Allan & Nesta Masters Scholarships at University of Sheffield UK 2022/2023
University of Missouri St. Louis, USA
Both USA and International Students can apply for advertisement
Number of Scholarships:
The admission application deadline for the fall and spring semesters of study is 1st June 2022. However, students who have applied and been admitted by 1st March 2022 will be given priority. Students must apply accordingly.
The University of Missouri – St. Louis will provide the selected students with $2,500 – $6,000 per year for their undergraduate studies.
Eligible Criteria for the University of Missouri St. Louis Freshman Merit International Scholarship Grants 2022-2023
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-time college students.
- Students must meet the academic requirements of their country of origin.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- IELTS – 5.5
- PTE – 44
- Duolingo – 85 to 90
- How to Apply: Students must fill out the university application form online to apply for the admission application form online. All eligible students will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit transcripts of all years of high school education.